Monday, January 23, 2012

They call me Mommy.


Sweet sweet babies. I know you live in an orphanage, and I know you want a Mommy. I don't blame you. You should have a Mommy. You should have your biological Mommy, and Daddy. But unfortunately you don't. It breaks my heart. I want you to have a Mommy more than I want anything in the world. I even want to BE your Mommy. I really do. But I can't. Not yet. But I am praying. And praying hard. But you calling me Mommy makes it even harder for me not to love you. And I already love you so much. I want you to have everything. A Mom, a Dad, maybe even brothers and sisters. And I really really believe that you will. God says that he will not leave you as orphans. If only 7% of Christians adopt one child, than there will be no more orphans! 7%! Very doable. 

So don't worry, babies. Even if I can't be your mommy, I know there is someone out there who needs a baby. Just be patient! And until then, I will love you. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Kendra, I'm so glad you are there to love on these kids, pray for them and be the hands and feet of Jesus.
    Love you,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete