Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's getting wild!!

This morning, I go outside, and notice something is missing. I see Bobby. I see Squeekers. But where is Luna?

About a week ago amare informed is that he believes that Luna is pregnant, because her breasts are getting large. Masrasha cut in to say "that's inappropriate" it was fuunnnyy. Anyways. I did not give it much thought, until I could not find Luna! I asked Amare to find her, and him and Desta went on a hunt. Well, we found her, under a spare bed in an room in a different building in the compound. She was in the process of giving birth to puppy #1!!!! Pongo. He is sooo cute, and brown all over. As we watched, out popped Oreo, a white a black little boy. They are the cutest little guys ever! Luna did some cleaning, and cutting of cords... Yuck. I had never seen anything be born before... So now I am totally prepared to be Kalenes birth coach! Don't worry little Penelope Kendra... I know what to do! ;)

There was also an animal attack that I cannot write about. Deanna did, and I will post her blog for you all to read. I am to scarred to relive it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment