Saturday, February 25, 2012

I bought presents!

For most of my friends anyway. I still have a few more to buy, but every month our church has a bazaar, and a bunch of the locals hand make things, and sell them! I spent over half of my souvenir budget... But bought over half of the people on my list!
Little Penelope Kendra- you are not even born yet, and you have way to many gifts from Auntie. I have made Deanna promise not to let me buy you anything more!

Also good news- an American family who lives like 3 compounds away from us also run a daycare. Since going to the orphanage as much as we wanted did not work out, we have offered to work there! I am excited. I have not been very happy here lately, and I think it's because I have been so bored. Only working 2 hours a day is not enough to keep me occupied. And since it is an American run daycare, maybe the babies will actually have clean diapers! Wooohoooo.

1 comment: